Monday, March 14, 2011

Modern Madness Round 2 | Region 1 Voting

Wow ... now this is getting exciting! The Region 4 results are in, and there are some big surprises. With the projected winner by 2 members of the Fat Quarterly team (Echino) OUT in Round 1, this really shakes things up for the rest of the draw.

We'll be interested to hear how you all fared with these results:

City Weekend by oliver + S - 521 votes (65%)
def. Spa by Rosemarie Lavin - 278 votes (35%)

Sanctuary by Patty Young - 450 votes (56%)
def. Echino by Etsuko Furuya - 349 (44%)

Habitat by Jay McCarroll - 426 votes (53%)
def. Hooty Hoot by Doohikey Designs - 373 (47%)

Castle Peeps by Lizzy House - 482 votes (60%)
def. Daydream by Cyndi Walker - 317 (40%)

Fandango by Kate Spain - 448 votes (56%)
def. Strawberry Fields by Fig Tree Quilts - 351 (44%)

Nature Walk by Cloud 9 Fabrics - 539 votes (67%)
def. Zoo Menagerie by Eleanor Grosch - 260 (33%)

Kumari Garden by Dena Designs - 476 votes (60%)
def. Wild World by Jenean Morrison - 323 (40%)

Hope Valley by Denyse Schmidt - 510 votes (64%)
Groove by Caleb Gray - 289 (36%)

Now that Round 1 is over in all regions, it's time to tell us how you did. Complete the short form below to submit your name to the Fat Quarterly Modern Madness Leader Bboard! Remember, give yourself 1 point for every winner that you correctly guessed across all four regions, for a maximum total of 32 points.

The Leader Board is now closed. Stay tuned for your chance to submit your score again after all Round 2 match-ups are over.

And today we travel back to Region 1, where some of your favorites are back in action in their second round match-ups in what are sure to be some fierce battles. If you want to refresh your memory on these fantastic fabric lines, you can find links to them all here.

** Voting for Round 2 | Region 1 is now over. Thanks for playing! **

Good luck to all players!

4 comments:

  1. Boy, that screw-up the 3rd week really cost me. *sigh*

    But I was back on track for last week. *S*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I got all of them right for the last first round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm utterly shocked that Echino lost out to Sanctuary - each to their own, I guess, but for me it was no contest ... other than that I've been pretty consistent with the winners ...

    *off to stroke my echino stash and go "there there, Sarah make it better"*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I did just as badly in region 4 as I did elsewhere- I guess I am just not tuned in yet. I have been way off, with only 17 out of 32; I too had echino down to at least get through round 1, but spa was my biggest disappointment- I had it pegged for the championship!

    ReplyDelete